3 Bedroom / 2 Full Bath new cabin in the beautiful Mt Hood National Forest Area
This newly built, three-bedroom two-bath home has two decks, a balcony and a hot tub that overlook the creek running through the property.
- French doors bring in the sunlight into the warm, comfortably furnished living area and the fully equipped kitchen.
- The cozy master bedroom has a king bed with a twin in a private side room, and it’s own private balcony.
- The romantic guest bedroom has a four-post queen bed, and another private side space with a twin for extra guests.
- Home has high speed internet, local phone access, BBQ, outdoor furniture, grassy yard and a lovely sunny exposure.
- The upstairs bath has a jetted tub.
- This home will sleep up to eight people comfortably.
The golf course at The Resort At The Mountain is right down the road, and the Wildwood Recreation Area is a short distance by car or bicycle. You will be close to fine restaurants and family dining, as well as shopping and evening entertainment. Have a great mountain experience then come back to this charming cabin to relax and enjoy the satellite TV, your favorite DVDs and the peace and quiet.
The cost would be $170 per night for 2 people. For each additional person over 2, add $15 per person per night. The cleaning fee is $60 for 2 – 5 people and $75 for 6 – 8 people. The room tax is 7%.
If you would like to complete a reservation we will need the following:
- Complete a signed rental agreement and return to us.
- Payment is via credit card. The full rental payment is due within 30 days of the rental start date. A 1/3 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of reservation if the rental start date is over 30 days away. Credit card information can be taken over the phone to ensure privacy protection.
|Rental Time Interval|
Locate this item
|Daily price||$ 170.00|
|Weekend Price||$ 340.00|
|Weekly price||$ 0.00|
|Monthly price||$ 0.00|
|Deposit||No deposit required|