All amenities included - close to UC Berkeley (Cal) Campus
Short-term Fully Furnished 2BR/1BA Rental Home - Central Berkeley
2BR/1BA Renovated Luxury Home
Perfect as a Short-Term Rental - Everything Included: No need to pay for anything else
QUIET CENTRAL BERKELEY NEIGHBORHOOD HOUSE (part of side-by-side duplex):
- 7 blocks from UC Berkeley and Downtown Berkeley (near MLK and Bancroft). Very easy walk.
- Perfect for short-term rental (see below in pricing for details) - No need to setup and pay utilities or to buy furnishings: everything is included.
- Fully remodeled house - quiet tree lined street - private fenced-in backyard (other duplex unit has it’s own separate backyard).
- 2 bedrooms (2BR) – one full bathroom (tiled floor) with tub and shower (1BA).
- Hard wood floors - fireplace - no apartment above unit - only one common wall - lots of southern light - furnace for heat (separate WisperWarm heating in bathroom).
- All utilities at no extra cost: high-speed broadband internet (both wireless and via an Ethernet cable), cable TV (~100 channels - plus a DVD player), phone service (with free calling to all numbers in the USA and Canada), and of course all basic utilities as well: electricity, natural gas/heat, water, and trash service.
- Bedding and linens included: all sheets and towels are 100% organic cotton
- Fully furnished: Washer/Dryer (W/D), all kitchen equipment (pots and pans, microwave, toaster oven, coffee/espresso maker), sofa, tables, chairs, beds, HD TV, etc..
- Perfect for visiting Cal faculty (10 minute walk to campus), or as a corporate apartment rental, or as a vacation rental. Great alternative to a hotel. Accommodates up to 4 (or 5) persons.
GREAT CONVENIENT BERKELEY LOCATION:
- 7 blocks from University of California at Berkeley (Cal) campus (10 minute walk - about 1/2 mile).
- 6 blocks from Downtown Berkeley BART station (train/subway) and all downtown amenities (restaurants, shops, cinemas, banks, library, buses).
- 25 minute ride on the BART (train/subway) to Downtown San Francisco.
- 4 blocks from large grocery store (supermarket).
- Close to everything, but a very quiet residential neighborhood.
- Very easy access to highway I-80.
- 10 minute drive to downtown Oakland or Emeryville.
- One block to Berkeley’s Bike network.
AVAILABLE: Year round
LOCATION: McGee Ave at Bancroft Way; Berkeley, CA 94703
(In general, the minimum rental period is 4 weeks - occasionally, stays less than 4 weeks are possible - please inquire - in the case of short-term availability, stays 18 nights or less are $220/night - and stays between 19 nights and 27 nights are $180/night - sometimes there is a minimum booking fee of $2000 - please inquire).
* $3180/month (11+ months); $3400/month (6 months to 11 months); $3600/month (2 months to 6 months); $1085/week (4 weeks to 8 weeks); Includes all utilities (including high-speed internet), furnishings, and linens. Payments can be made with credit card. (At certain points in the year, a minimum booking period of 2 or 4 months maybe instituted.)
|Rental Time Interval|
Locate this item
|Daily price||$ 155.00|
|Weekend Price||$ 310.00|
|Weekly price||$ 1,085.00|
|Monthly price||$ 4,340.00|
|Deposit||$ 300.00 (deposit can be larger depending on duration of rental, etc.; will be returned at the end of the rental period)|