With its TV show, Magazine and website This Old House is an excellent resource favored by homeowners all around the country. In the latest edition of the magazine you can find an invaluable collection of money saving tips for DIY projects.
We were delighted to see Zilok listed as the #2 trick of this incredible list of 50 valuable tips put together by Josh Garskof.
In the goldmine, you'll find out for instance how to save money by:
- Shortening your dryer-vent hose,
- Turning down the thermostat on your water heater,
- Replacing central-air-conditioning filters,
- Setting your computer to sleep,
- Pruning that overgrown rhododendron,
- Tossing the extra fridge,
- Canceling your phone line
Make sure you check it out!
And a special welcome to all the new members of the Zilok community who learned about us via This Old House.